Never forget to watch the Furious 7 movie by online



When I was called I was saddened by the situation, but also happy about my participation in the movie." On what it was like on set on "Furious 7" (due in April): "I was very nervous. It's a whole different dynamic. You're not Romeo the singer. The entire cast made me feel so comfortable. But I walked into the set very very nervous." On whether he wants more acting gigs: "Oh, absolutely, yeah. I would love to as long the project makes sense. For me it's more of a time-frame. With a movie you can be there for months. And most of the time I'm either touring or recording an album."

On appearing in upcoming movie adaptation of "Angry Birds": "I was very excited to do that. I did that in the comfort of my home. I have my own recording studio -- via Skype with the directors directing me. It was really cool. I think people are going to really enjoy that." On why he wanted to team with Dr Pepper: "I've always been very picky what brands I affiliate myself with. Dr Pepper is really cool. I like their concept. It's something that really makes sense. The whole one-of-a-kind campaign...It's an honor that they've decided to bring me on board for a second year.

The actor recently shared a behind-the-scenes photo, featuring Paul Walker's brother Cody and Caleb Walker. The shot was shared on the actor's Facebook page and has already received 625,369 likes. Diesel can be seen engrossed in a serious conversation with the Walker Brothers. Dressed in a bright green t-shirt, he is seen explaining something by making gestures with his hand, while Cody and Caleb listen intently. He captioned the photo as, "in some ways, the true confidence to continue Seven, came from these two. With great courage and commitment, the Walker brothers worked tirelessly to assist us in honoring Pablo.